WordPress admin dashboard is the place where you will start building your website. if you installed WordPress using Cpanel or Plesk than you will likely receive an email with your credential and the login URL that you will use to log into WordPress admin.
If for any reason you didn’t receive the Welcome Email and you don’t know how to log into WordPress admin than, I will guide your throw the process in this Article.
Steps to log into WordPress admin
- If you installed WordPress on the root domain, your Admin dashboard would be example.com/wp-admin
- If you installed WordPress on a folder, your Admin dashboard would be example.com/folder/wp-admin
- Your username usually should be your email or the username you chose during the installation process.
- the password is the one you chose during the installation process.
1.step 1: to access your admin panel, you will simply need to add wp-admin or wp-login.php to the end of your website’s domain just like this:
http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin or http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.php
if you installed WordPress on a folder the login Path should be:
http://www.yourdomain.com/folder/wp-admin or http://www.yourdomain.com/folder/wp-login.php
2. Step 2: all you need to do now is type in your username and password you chose during the installation process and you are in.
Once you login you will see the WordPress dashboard.